Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will not be considered.
- 01. Biosynthesis and Metabolism
- 02. Signalling
- 03. Development
- 04. Transport
- 05. Interactions and cross-talk
- 06. Interaction with the Environment
Abstract Submission Deadline
The deadline for submitting abstracts is March 15, 2018.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted only via the online form that is accessible in the User zone
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author’s e-mail address.
Abstract Delivery Notification
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts can be submitted to the topics listed above.
- Abstracts have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 2 000 characters (including spaces).
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- The abstract title should have no more than 200 characters (including spaces).
- Names of the authors: Submit full given name(s) and a full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- No figures, tables and references will be accepted.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact email@example.com.